He has written a number of articles about health, nutrition, communication, education and meditation. He is the founder and creator of Leech Naturopathy which promotes Total Flow Medicine, a term created by Emmanuel Renaud. He is now writing a book titled 'Leech Me Now' in which he will provide the scientific basic and understanding of Total Flow Medicine, Nutrition and Leech Naturopathy.
He has trained a great number of people who became successful self employed or excellent employees and holistic health practitioners. He has helped and educated many people about how to live in healthy body while stabilize or control, blood sugar, blood pressure, weight, and stress. He has been helping many people whose medical doctors could not help them with Traditional Western Medicine. Some of them had cancer, Alzheimer's, schizophrenia, diabetes, hypertension, heart or brain disease, anemia, weight problems, constipation, indigestion, stroke, chronic pain and many other health problems; and they were able to find solutions by using (A Wellness Package) based on Nutrition, Faith, Meditation, Prayer, Leech Therapy, Magnet Therapy, Herbs, Clay and many other natural and holistic approaches.His radio talk show had helped many thousands of people live and think better. Now he is hosting a radio show "Salud Y Bienestar - Health and Wellness" in New York on - La Nueva Radio International at 1:pm every Monday. This show is in Spanish.
Ethnicity: Haitian and French
Lives in New York State Full Time Position: Leech Naturopath and Wellness Trainer, (Leech Therapy Certification was obtained in Germany - Certified Nutritionist from Vanderbelt University and University of California, San Francisco - Through Coursera) - Certified Hypnotherapist, and Life Coach.
. Became a tour guide and later a tour operator in Venezuela at the age of 22.
Became Weight Loss Management Consultant and Herbalife I. Distributor: In 1995
Became a Neuro Linguistic Practitioner and Hypnotherapist: In 2003 In 2004 in the city of Braintree, MA, he opened one of the largest branches for PRMI where he became a top branch producer out of 1,400 branches. He has made scientific and holistic studies in the field of nutrition, diabetes, cancer, pain, health and fitness, and currently studies psychology (Science of EveryDay Thinking), The science of Gastronomy, Diabetes a Global Challenges and Nutrition for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention. At the same his making a lot research about obesity, sugar, leech, functional food and lifestyle.
(Most of these courses and classes taken were and are taught by top Ph.D professors and fortune 500 consultants in The United States, Europe, Australia, and China. As a self taught he trained himself at home and online mainly by purchasing highly effective and powerful courses that are prepared for consultants, alternative health educators and life long learners). Here is a short list of some of them:
The most recent course taken:
- What Science Knows about Cancer Taught by David Sadava Ph.D., University of California, San Diego, City of Hope Medical Center, Claremont College
- Physiology and Fitness Taught by Dean Hodgkin University of Portsmouth, B.Sc, University of Portsmouth
- Scientific Secrets for a Powerful Memory Taught by Peter M. Vishton Ph.D., Cornell University, The College of William & Mary
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) Certification
- Level 1 - Certification in Biology - Bramson ORT College
- Understanding the Brain: By Professor Jeanette Norden - Vanderbilt University
- Optimizing Brain Fitness: By Professor Richard Restak The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Nutrition Made Easy: Professor Roberta H. Anding, Baylor College
- Sensation, Perception, and the Aging Process: Professor Francis B Colavita
- Roots of Human Behavior: Barbara J. King, The College of William and Mary
- Communication and Conflict in Couples and Families: UCLA - Online Classes
- NLP – Neuro Linguistic Programming: Dr. Tad James
- Mindfulness Based Meditation: David Katzin and other trainers
- Leech Therapy: Old and New Approaches from 1825 up to now from many experts and scientists from France
- Modern Hypnotherapy: Dr. Mathiew James
- Biology and Human Behavior: The Neurological Origins of Individuality. Robert Sapolsky - Stanford University
- Stress and Your Body: Robert Sapolsky - Stanford University
- Games People Play: Game Theory in Life, Business and Beyond. Professor Scott P. Steven - James Madison University
- Understanding of The Human Body: Anatomy and Physiology - Professor Anthony A Goodman
- Lifelong Health: Achieve Optimum Well Being at Any Age - Professor Anthony A Goodman
- How We Fail and How We Heal: Professor Anthony A Goodman
- The Story of Human Language: Professor John McWhorter - Manhattan Institute
- Understanding Linguistics:
The Science of Language - Professor John McWhorter - Manhattan Institute
- The Psychology of Selling: Brain Tracy
- E-Mith - Why Most Small Businesses Do not Work and What To Do About It?
- Leadership Mastery: Dale Carnegie
- Great Ideas of Psychology: Professor Daniel N Robinson - Georgetown University
- How to Become a SuperStar Student: Professor Tim McGee
- The Silva Method
- Secrets of the Business Masters: Fortune 500 consultants
- What the Best CEOs Know:
- How to Recruit, Train and Retain The Best
- How to Write a Journal: Jim Rohn, America Philosopher
- The Four Steps Sales Process: Dr. Tad James
- ESLP - The Education for Sustainable Living Program (ESLP)
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certification: U.S Building Council
- The 80/20 Principal: Richard Koch
- The Bible and the Buddhism
Emmanuel Renaud has spent more than 10,000 hours studying many aspects of human being and life to become the person he has become. He is still taking classes and training-seminars online and off-line to better and update his skills. He is a member of some of the best institutions that study and promote wellness, education and networking by using natural remedies, science and mind power with FAITH.